At The Influencer Marketing Hub we don’t talk much about music videos. Let’s face it – most providers offer marketing opportunities, unless you have enough resources to pay for celebrities. Still, you can’t ignore the fact that most people love music videos.
The most liked video on youtube was created in 2005, with its first video – Me Zoo – uploaded on April 23, 2005. Since then 1.3 billion people have signed up for the most liked video on youtube accounts. In 2018, approximately five billion videos were viewed per day and 300 hours of video were uploaded to the site every minute.
Read More Post: Some Important YouTube SEO Tips – Tech WebSite Ranking
According to a 2016 study by Pexeso, music represents only 4.3% of most liked videos on youtube’s content. This is 11% of views. Obviously, a large number of people are watching a very small number of music videos. So it is not surprising, then, that the most watched videos on youtube of all time, especially music videos.
On the other hand, most of the registered channels are mostly video game channels.
This post shows the 15 most viewed most liked videos on youtube of all time. 14 of them are music videos. If we were to expand our field to include the top 100 most liked videos on youtube videos, you would find 95 videos for music. And none of the remaining 5 are popular most liked videos on youtubers, like PewDiePie.
If you are interested in knowing how much these most liked video on youtubers earn, you can check out our most liked video on youtube Profit Rate
After all, the most popular promoters have popular channels. But many are gaining popularity by having more people watch more videos. None of these true promoters have a single video with visual ratings. PewDiePie’s most popular video (Jabba the Hutt) has about 4.4 million views. Compared to Adele’s Hello (# 15 on the list) with nearly 2.2 billion views.
The 15 Most Viewed most liked video on youtube Videos of All Time:
15. Empty Space – Taylor Swift
Empty space is Taylor Swift’s second appearance on this list. It comes from their fifth album, “1989” (like Shake it Off).
The song was released in November 2014 and, within three weeks, raised the US Billboard Hot 100, and knocked it out. Taylor Swift became the first woman in history to excel.
14. The Black Horse – Katy Perry ft. Juicy J
Not to be outdone by Taylor Swift, Katy Perry also has two videos on the list of most viewed on most liked video on youtube of all time.
Katy recorded the Black Horse with rapper Juicy J, releasing the song in September 2013.
It combines trap and hip-hop genres.
Pepsi used the song commercially. Fans were able to vote on Twitter if they wanted the song or Walking on Air to be released as the first from the album, “Prism.”
Dark Horse sold 13.2 million units and was the second best-selling song in 2014.
This video was not released until February 2014. It has an Egyptian theme in which Katy acts as “Katy Patra” – her version of the Egyptian queen, Cleopatra.
The Black Horse has been the first video made by a female artist to get 1 billion views on most liked video on youtube.
13. Hello – Adele
In October 2015, English singer Adele released the first Hello from her third album, “25”.
It is a success in many countries, reaching the top positions in the world, including the UK and the US.
The video clip, starring Adele and Tristan Wilds, was directed by Xavier Dolan. It broke the short-term record to reach 1 billion views on the most liked video on youtube – 88 days. It currently has over 12 million likes, making it the fifth most popular video on youtube.
12. Lean On – Major Lazer and DJ Snake ft. MØ
Lean On is owned by Major Lazer’s third album. “Peace Messenger.” It’s a ballad of house music.
November 2015 became the most played song on Spotify of all time. Although Drake’s One Dance passed it the following year.
The Lean On clip was directed by Tim Erem and recorded in India. It shows Major Lazer, MØ, and DJ Snake performing the dance sequence.
11. Roar – Katy Perry
Who hasn’t seen Katy Perry’s Roar video clip, with Katy in her forest full of wildlife?
Roar was released in 2013 as the first singer of the album “Prism.” Words focus on
independence and empowerment. The song has been a great success. He was certified with Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), which made him the first artist to win three Diamond Awards.
The video tells the story of Katy Perry, who adapted to life in the jungle, after surviving a plane crash. Even at home, leopards. The video was recorded at Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.
When Roar reached 1 billion views on the most liked video on youtube in July 2015, Katy Perry became the first artist to have two video clips beyond that range.
10. Dancing – Enrique Iglesias ft. Descemer Bueno noGente De Zona
Dancing is another video clip highlighting the international most liked video on youtube appeal.
In 2014 the Spanish singer, Enrique Iglesias, recorded Bailando with his tenth album, “Sex and Love”.
He has recorded many types of songs. The original Spanish version included the Cuban words by Descemer Bueno and Gente de Zona. The Spanish version featured the voice of a Jamaican artist, Sean Paul. In addition, Enrique Iglesias has recorded two editions in Portuguese (with different voices) in different markets.
The original version in Spanish plays as the main theme of the novel Reina de Corazones.
Four video clips were recorded – one for each version of the song. Videos for Spanish and Spanish translations have been recorded in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
The Spanish version has become particularly popular, reaching over 2.4 million views. People also checked the Spanish version 250 million times.
9. Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift recorded Shake It Off as the first to sing her fifth album, “1989.” Song released from Yahoo! Live Stream on August 18, 2017. This studio released this video on most liked video on youtube and made the song available for digital download on the same day.
So far, Shake it Off is Taylor Swift’s most successful song on the Billboard Hot 100. It has been on the charts for 50 consecutive weeks.
The video was directed by Mark Romanek and the dance was chosen by Tyce Diorio. Hip-hop, lyrical, ballet, jazz, and vintage style dances were included – even “perreo”.
If the cartoon character Masha is not included, this video holds the record for the most watched female artist video.
8. Sugar – Maroon 5
Maroon 5 recorded sugar with their fifth album, “V.” Released as one on January 13, 2015.
Arrived at No. 2 on the US Billboard 100.
In the video clip, the group worked with film director David Dobkin, who had recorded the movie “Wedding Crashers,” which was used as a motivation for the video.
In this video, Maroon 5 enters weddings throughout Los Angeles. This was not a ladder. Maroon 5 really fits into the weddings shown in the video. In fact, each groom was given a notice and they agreed to release the anonymous but famous party to play their wedding but no one else connected to the weddings had known before. It should be very shocking for brides to find Adam Levine putting them in their weddings.
A team of producers has worked with wedding planners in Los Angeles to find suitable video weddings.
The group had a wonderful experience. They were afraid to attract all the spotlight on such an important day for these people. Some in-laws backed away and needed to be interviewed to allow this to happen.
Besides, everyone liked to be surprised. Adam Levine said, “It was an out-of-body experience. Little did I know that the shocking reactions we received from couples and guests could affect me. “
7. Sorry – Justin Bieber
It should come as no surprise that Justin Bieber has a video in most liked video on youtube’s Top 10. Perhaps surprisingly it does not have many videos on this list, though it does have songs in 23rd and 24th places.
Sorry is part of Justin Bieber’s fourth album, “Purpose”, which was released on October 23, 2015. The song was in the top tier of 13 countries, even seven weeks in first place in his native Canada. . Worldwide, people bought more than 10 million copies of this song in 2016.
Unusually, they performed a New Zealand dance music video with New Zealand dancers – ReQuest Dance Crew, and New Zealand dance artist Harris Goebel. Although they initially tried to make a simple video, this has turned out.
the exit has been a very big one. It became the fifth most liked video on youtube video to reach 1 billion views instantly and the fourth to reach 2 billion views.
6. UpTown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno mars
PTown Funk was recorded by British music producer Mark Ronson and singer / songwriter Bruno Mars. One was released on November 10, 2014.
It stayed at No. 1 on the US Billboard 100 for 14 consecutive weeks and reached No. 1 on most international destinations.
UpTown Funk became the second most popular in 2015. It has won two Grammy Awards, including Best Recording of the Year.
The video clip was released a week later – November 17, 2014. It shows Bruno Mars, Mark Ronson and the Hooligans roaming the cities, wearing chains and brightly colored suits. It was recorded in a group of cities where Bruno Mars was visiting.
The video is almost more popular than the song, collecting more than 2.8 billion views to date.
5. Masha and the Bear: Disaster Recipe – Find Movies
This is the most unusual video on the list. Not a music video. It is not an official video (although official copies of this episode are available on most liked videos on youtube). And in Russian.
This video is technically called Маша и Медведь (Masha and the Bear) – Маша плюс каша, because it is a Russian version.
Masha and the Bear is a popular Russian television series inspired by children’s oral tradition. Russian children’s television series, four seasons (so far) of 68 episodes. Some English-language episodes are available on Netflix.
Over time, all episodes have been uploaded to most liked video on youtube, and three of them have exceeded one billion views. It has an official most liked video on youtube channel – MashaMedvedTV.
It is believed that one of the reasons for the show’s popularity is that Masha is wearing a traditional dress with a handkerchief. Her legs are covered. This makes the program acceptable to a Muslim audience, including in densely populated countries such as Indonesia.
This particular episode, “Masha’s Oatmeal,” was originally a 17th episode. It’s episode 7.1 on Netflix (which includes several short chapters of Masha and Bear.
4. Gangnam Style – Psy
It would be fair to say that Gangnam Style was an unexpected thing that set records on most liked videos on youtube that some people did not believe would be hit.
This video shows Py making fun of Seoul’s Gangnam-gu regional style. It has been described as “a region with high salaries, high expectations, and a high standard of living. “
Py uploaded the video from his official most liked video on youtube account on July 15, 2012. On November 24 of that year, Gangnam Style broke Justin Bieber’s record at a time of 803,700,000 views, gaining popularity on the most liked video on youtube. He held that position for 1,689 awful days.
Gangnam Style did not take long to win the award for being the first video to reach 1 billion views on the most liked video on youtube, it won the award in December 2012. In June 2014 it reached 2 billion views and in January 2018 it reached three billion views.
Video found a few more records on the most liked video on youtube. It was the most rated video until February 2017, and was very popular until August 2016. Until Adele’s Hello passed away on January 18, 2016, it held the fastest video record to reach 1 billion views. It still holds the record for being the most talked about video.
3. Your Status – Ed Sheeran
Ed Sheeran became very popular in 2017. No matter where you went, it always played Ed Sheeran’s song. He even appeared briefly in the “Game of Thrones” episode.
In January 2017, he released Shape of You for digital download. In addition, he included it as part of his third album.
The song reached number 1 in 44 countries. In 2017 he led the Billboard Year-End Hot 100 Singles. She was nominated for Best Pop Vocal Performance as a Solo Artist at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards.
Ed Sheeran has released a video with a song on his channel. People have seen this version nearly 720 million times so far. On January 30, 2017, the official video was uploaded to most liked video on youtube. It was one of the fastest videos to reach 1 billion views on most liked video on youtube. The milestone was reached on May 8, 2017, 97 days after its launch.
2. See You Again – Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie puth
See You Again ” stayed at Number One on the most liked video on youtube from July 10 to August 4, 2017, and became the final video for “Gangnam Style’s” in the main category. Well, it only lasted 25 days, as See You Again was overtaken by Despacito.
The main reason for the success of See You Again was its participation as the movie song “Furious 7”. It is written as a tribute to the late actor Paul Walker.
It is the most successful track of Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth to date. The song remained at the top of the US Billboard 100 and reached number One in many other countries.
It also holds the record for the most played track of the day on Spotify in the US, as well as the record of most played weekly games worldwide and in the UK.
Overall, See You Again sold the most in the world in 2015.
1. Despacito – Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy yankee
Despacito rose to the top of the list in 2017, proving two important points about the most liked video on youtube. First, it has shown that the most liked video on youtube’s popularity is growing. There was a time when no one believed that the Gangnam style could be surpassed.
In addition, the most liked video on youtube is now shown as a global brand. Despacito is a Spanish song sung by Luis Fonsi from Puerto Rican and includes Puerto Rican rapper Daddy Yankee. The video clip shows both artists playing the song at the La Perla venue in San Juan Antiguo, Puerto Rico, and at the local bar La Factoría.
The song reached the top 47 in the Top 10 in the top ten. It was the first song in Spanish to reach the top of the Billboard 100 in 20 years.
Interestingly, Justin Bieber released a few months later, a remix version, when he sang some lines in English.
While it may have really helped the most liked video on youtube, it failed to promote or make it the most watched most liked video on youtube.
50 most liked video on youtube Stats All Video Signs Must Know By 2021
In 2005, when I was ten, a boy in my village was holding a fallen tree trunk across our stream and shouting, “You better not watch this most liked video on youtube!
For the first time I heard about the most liked video on youtube. And it really wasn’t the last time I heard about it. The most liked video on youtube has seen tremendous growth since its inception in the office garage in 2005. Just one year after its creation, it attracted more than the second most visited website and is the second largest search engine in the world.
As a video marketer, you already know as many as 500 hours of video uploaded to the most liked video on youtube per minute (and many of these videos violate most liked video on youtube guidelines and are removed), it is impossible to determine how many specific videos are hosted on the platform. However, over one million hours of most liked video on youtube videos are viewed daily.
What’s the most popular video? Have you seen us on the most liked video on youtube?
2. Pinkfong Kids’ Songs & Stories “Baby Shark Dance” is the most watched video on youtube, with over 7.91 billion views since 2016.
How many people use the most liked video on youtube?
3. The most liked video on youtube has over 2000 million users.
most liked video on youtube stats for mobile devices
4. For mobile errors only, the most liked video on youtube reaches adults aged 18-49 for the first time on any cable network during the normal week.
5. 75% of adults say they watch the most liked video on youtube on their mobile devices.
6. More than four well-known IOS applications after ZOOM, TikTok and Disney +.
most liked video on youtube Population Statistics
9. 50% of most liked videos on youtube viewers are women.
12. 39.4% of US communication users in the United States expect their use of the most liked video on youtube to increase while they are menstruating.
13. 70% of most liked videos on youtube users have watched a most liked video on youtube video to learn how to do something new or find something they like.
15. 16.6% of most liked videos on youtube website visitors are from the United States.
16. is found in more than a hundred countries.
18. the most liked video on youtube is available in 80 different languages.
most liked video on youtube Sweat Growth Statistics
19. The number of channels with more than a million sweat has increased by more than 65% since last year.
20. The number of most liked videos on youtubers earning six figures per year has increased by more than 40% since last year.
21. The number of most liked videos on youtubers earning five figures per year has increased by more than 50% from last year.
22. The most popular most liked video on youtube channel YouTub with 171 million sweat, followed by PewDiePie with 109 million sweat.
24. LEGO’s most popular most liked video on youtube product channel, with over 10.04 billion views.
most liked video on youtube usage statistics
25. The most liked video on youtube is the second most visited website after Google.
27. most liked video on youtube users in total monitor 5 times in the United States between 2016 and 2018.
29. The most popular music streaming site.
31. double the chances of buying something they’ve seen on the most liked video on youtube.
33. Viewers have four opportunities to use the most liked video on youtube to search for information about a product, product or service (compared to other platforms).
34. most liked video on youtube users are three times more likely to choose to watch the most liked video on youtube tutorials compared to most liked video on youtube Tutorials or Product Instructions.
36. “Relax” and “hear the top two reasons why viewers are watching the most liked video on youtube.
37. Relaxation videos like soap cutting and reading slime record increase by 70% over 2018 viewing time.
38. Comedy, music, four most popular content categories on the most liked video on youtube.
most liked video on youtube History Statistics
39. “most liked video on youtube .com” was activated on February 14, 2005
40. “Me at the Zoo” was the first video uploaded to the most liked video on youtube on April 25, 2005.
41. Google purchased the most liked video on youtube for $ 1.65 billion on October 9, 2006.
42. most liked video on youtube broadcast American presidential debates for the first time in 2012.
44. most liked video on youtube Younger by Ryan ToysReview, an 8-year-old boy who makes $ 22 million a year and has 22 million sweat.
45. Increasing popularity of “Gangnam style” has disrupted video counter viewing.
46. The most liked video on youtube providing the most liked video on youtube that received the most views in 24 hours was a BTS music video called “Dynamite”, which attracted 101.1 million views in a single day.
49. The most liked video on youtube’s most popular video is the music video for Luis Fonsi’s “Despacito” song playing the role of Daddy Yankee. It gained more than 42.71 million likes and has 89.65%.
50. Own most liked video on youtube Video from most liked video on youtube Rewind 2018 is the most hated video on the platform. It received 18 million “I do not like” rains and has a negative rating of 86.38%.
Editor’s Note: This document was originally published in February 2019 and has been updated to perfection.
Despacito became the first most liked video on youtube video to reach the target of 3-4 billion views. It passed See you Again and, in August 2017, was ranked # 1 at all times on most liked video on youtube.