These are the crucial times when people and activists are talking about increasing carbon footprints and depleting natural resources on a global forum and are raising concerns sincere concerns over it. More and more people are getting aware of the various crisis raised due to these issues and are eager to find ways of reducing them. We all look forward to a world where every living being is co-existing and making an optimum contribution of saving numerous natural resources available to us.
This is the right time when green energy is being taken as a fruitful measure of providing the essentials to the people by eco-friendly or environment-friendly measures. Green energy is an energy type that is generated from natural resources, such as sunlight, wind, or water. It often comes from renewable energy sources, and they don’t harm the environment through factors such as releasing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.
As a source of constant energy, green energy often comes from renewable energy technologies such as solar energy, wind power, geothermal energy, biomass and hydroelectric power. Each of the mentioned technologies works in a different manner, like either by taking power from the sun, or with the solar panels, or using wind turbines or the flow of water to generate energy.
Green energy sources are usually naturally replenished, unlike other sources like natural gas or coal, which take millions of years to develop. Green sources also often avoid mining or drilling operations that can be damaging to our ecosystem.
This is the most known form of renewable energy by people today. It is usually produced using photovoltaic cells that capture sunlight and turn it into electricity. Solar power is often used to heat buildings, for cooking, for lighting etc. Gradually it is becoming an affordable and preferred source to be used for domestic purposes, including garden lighting, generating electricity, powering neighbourhood, etc.
Let’s see some of the reasons as why solar panels are a green source of energy.
- Better for the environment: Solar electricity reduces the direct greenhouse gas emissions as the electricity is made from sunlight rather than burning fossil fuels.
- Reduces power bills considerably: As the power is generated and used from solar panels for the major part of the day, the electricity bill will see a dip to a great extent.
- Low maintenance cost: Rooftop solar panels are a green source of energy that requires less maintenance. These panels come with a service life of over 20 years, if maintained properly.
- Reduces carbon footprints: Solar panels strap sunlight to generate electricity. They pose less pollution risks to the environment in comparison to conventional sources of energy.
- Suitable for Indian climate: India is a country that receives ample tropical sunlight. There are almost 300 sunny days with clear skies each year in India.
It will be safest to say that solar panels are a great green source of energy. India is also emerging as a leading generator of renewable energy. Therefore, this is the right time to invest in the installation of rooftop solar panels. Livguard Solar is a trusted brand in India, providing long-lasting installation of rooftop solar panels in reasonable and affordable prices. They are a leading solar panel manufacturer in India. They are an expert in making tailor-made solutions to fit the exact requirements of the client. Visit their website for more information on the solar panel calculator and solar panel dealer.