Basically Digital marketing is the use of the Internet to reach customers .Some experts considers digital marketing to be an entirely new concept that requires a new way of approaching customers and new way of understanding how customers behave to traditional marketing. Digital marketing is a broad field, it includes attracting customers through email, content marketing, search platforms, social media, and many more.
Lets Understand Digital Marketing
Digital marketing targets a specific segment of the customer. Digital marketing is on the rise and includes search result ads, email ads, and promoted tweets – anything which corporates marketing with customer feedback OR it’s a two-way interaction between the company and customers.
Internet marketing is the different concept from digital marketing. Internet marketing is basically advertising that is completely on the Internet, whereas digital marketing can take place through mobile devices, or through a smartphone app.
Digital Marketing Challenge
Digital marketing have special challenges. Digital channels are growing rapidly, and digital marketers have to keep watch on how these channels work, how they’re used by receivers, and how to use these channels to effectively market their products And their services.
Digital Marketing Assets
Digital marketing assets means it simply needs marketing tool which we use online. Following are just a few examples:
- Our website
- Branded assets (logos, icons, acronyms, etc)
- Video content
- Written content (blog posts, eBooks, testimonials, etc)
- Online products or tools
- Social media pages
The benefits of digital marketing includes:
- Global reach – a website allows us to find new markets and trade globally for only a small investment.
- Lower cost – a properly planned and well targeted digital marketing campaign can reach the right customers.
- Trackable, measurable results – with web analytics and other online metric tools makes it easier to establish how effective our campaign has been. We can obtain detailed information about how customers use our website or respond to our advertising.
- Personalisation – if our customer database is linked to our website, then whenever someone visits the our website then, we can greet them with targeted offers.
- Improved conversion rates – if we have a website, then our customers are only ever a few clicks away from making a purchase. Unlike other media which require people to get up and make a phone call, or go to a shop, digital marketing can be seamless and immediate.
All of these aspects of digital marketing have the potential to add up to more and more sales.
Thank You !